Friday, May 15, 2009

An Unforgetable Day!

Today was going on just like any normal day. I had been hanging around the house trying to unpack all of my things that I brought home from the dorm since summer break started. I know that I have mentioned this before, but I have been trying to get in to my College's nursing program for the past 2 years and have failed. I was beginning to think that it would never happen and started to give up. I even emailed my advisor saying that I didn't think that I got in and was interested in another major, because this was my second year being undeclared so I needed to declare a major.

I had plans to go and hang out with some of my friends at the local applebee's and for some reason before I left I got on the computer to look at something. I forget what it was at the time, but before I got off I was like why don't I check my school email account and see if I have any emails. Low and behold there was an email saying Admission to the School of Nursing. I sat there stunned for about 2 minutes before walking into my mother's room and saying "Mom I did it, I made it into the nursing program!" I was to excited to cry or even jump at this point. I have been worried that I would never accomplish something that I have wanted since I was a little girl. Today my dream came true and you are looking at the newest member of the Gwynedd Mercy School of Nursing!!

You guys have been nothing but supportive, so I wanted to share this all with you! I hope you all are having a wonderful evening! :)

Much Love,
Kait

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is very exciting and a huge accomplishment that you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited and proud of you KO!
    Congratulations... im glad that you're dream came true.

    -raquel
    p.s.
    i went to applebees tonight too

    ReplyDelete