Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions for 2010

Hey guys,

2009 has been quite the year and I am looking forward to what 2010 has to offer! I am usually not one to make new years resolutions, but this year I have decided to make a change!

I want to eat healthier and change my life style around. I know people say this all the time, but I have a cruise that I am going on come june and a wedding come july. I want to look good for both...lol.You guys are helping me, because saying that out loud is holding me accountable and I don't want to make myself look bad...lol.

The other thing is...I want to get my act together with school. I have been in there for almost 3 years its about time I start taking things seriously! The nursing program means too much for me to screw it up now after finally getting in, but sadly with what happened and me haveing to wait a semester to retake a course has shown me just how much being a nurse truly means to me.

I wish you all the best for this wonderful, exciting new year and I would love to hear about some of your resolutions for this year as well, feel free to share :)

Xoxo
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment