Monday, February 22, 2010

My " I am" Poem

Hey guys,

So I promised that I would try to blog more, and I am definitely working on that. This blog is around a poem that I had to create about my self to completing the sentence "I am..." It was for my Social Psychology class that I am taking this semester. I must admit at first I was like " What! Why is she making us write a poem? I am horrible at poetry!" I must admit though, once I got started it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I kept on making it a bigger deal that it actually was....go figure...lol.

So I thought that I would share it all with you. Its not that long, but I hope that you all like it :).

I am Kaitlan
I am brown haired and blue eyed

I am a daughter and a sister
I am a friend
I am Oscar the grouch at 6am
I am a member of the voices of gwynedd
I am lazy Sunday afternoons and 3 day weekends
I am a nursing student here at Gwynedd Mercy
I am a good movie and popcorn
I am a Phillies fan
I am the color pink
I am a fish in the sea
I am walks on the beach at the Outerbanks with the family
I am a member of the Southern Gothic Productions Street Team
I am a reading fanatic
I am a great listener
I am Kaitlan
I am me

Let me know what you guys think :)

XOX Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment