Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday (4)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by, Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

All Your Perfects
by: Colleen Hoover
Expected publication date: July 17, 2018
From Goodreads
Publisher: Atria Books
Pages: 320


See the source image

Quinn and Graham’s perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair.

All Your Perfects is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?

***********************************************************************

I can not wait for this next novel! It's set to release on July 17, and I want to read it so bad I could cry! Lol. I'm a tad over dramatic I know..lol. But when it comes to an author that I love, I can't help myself. And y'all know how much I am obsessed with Colleen! I can't even handle that she's going to be at Apollycon next year. Lord Jesus Save Me...lol. I don't even know how I'm going to react. The first time I met her I think I was in shock and hardly said anything. This time will be better...yes!

I don't know about y'll but if this doesn't scream ALL THE FEELS, I dont know what does! If you haven't picked up a Colleen Hoover book, I guarantee this one will probably win you over. And if you have read Colleen Hoover, than you know what I'm talking about! Make sure to add this to your goodreads by clicking the box below.



What books are you waiting on? What books are you excited about their release?! I would love to hear in the comments below. I'm always looking for new authors to add to my TBR list!

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time! 

Kaitlan 

No comments:

Post a Comment