Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Busy

So I feel like a horrible person, I haven't posted in a while. I know I know..I say this a lot, but I have hardly been on the computer I have been looking for scholarships for school. When im not doing that I am looking for jobs. Currently I have had no luck in that department, but I will prevail. My plan is to have a job by the time I get back from Boston, Ma.

Yes thats another thing that I have been planning. I do not know if I have mentioned it before, but I am going to be in Boston from the 24th-27th of June w/ my school choir. I am so excited my friend Julie goes to school at BU so I am hoping that we are going to be able to spend some time together. Although I must say I am quite nervous, I don't know many of the girls but hopefully the girls and I will all get along. At least the ones that I am rooming with, I am begining to rethink why I wanted to go on this trip in the first place. Ohh it will be a fun experience I told myself. You'll have a great time, you've never been to Boston. I only hope that it turns out that way and it does not turn out to be a total disaster.


When I get back I will post all of the pictures and tell you all about my trip. Keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well! :)

Much Love,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment