Monday, June 22, 2009

Its My Mama's BDAY!

Since today is my moma's birthday, I thought that I would say some nice things about her and share a memory or two.

When SGP asked us who our mentor/hero's were I automatically thought of my mom. I truly do not know what I would do without her. When ever I have a problem I can always go to her for advice, not to mention that she always knows exactly when to say to make me feel better. Even when I make her mad, I always know that she loves me and that she can't stay mad at me for long.
She is the smartest, kindest, honest, hardworking, and loving person that I know. She is always thinking about others and never about herself(maybe thats where I get it from..haha)

I remember when I was little my dad used to get up super early for work, and he would wake me up every once and awhile. When he did I would go downstairs and sit on the couch with her, because my mom was always up early and she would just comb through my hair with her fingers. It always put me back to sleep..lol. But I loved when it was just the two of us.

Im her honeygirl and she will always be my Moma.

I've been working on a picture montage for her, but wasn't able to get it finished in time. So as soon as I get that done I will definitely post it for ya'll to see.

















Much love,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment