Monday, September 27, 2010

Crocheting

This year Ive decided to take a different approach to my christmas gifts. I have just recently started crocheting and its a whole lot of fun. I might even start knitting, my suitmate at school said that she would teach me how to make a hat. Anyway, back to the point...lol. I am going to be making all of my friends and family either a hat or scarf. I think that they are really going to enjoy them, I mean hey everyone needs hats and scarfs for the winter...lol. I am going to keep you guys posted on my progress. Im really excited about this project and to show you guys my progress. I have already started a scarf, but I left my camera at home so I can not update with pictures just yet. I will however add pictures as soon as I get home this weekend. Hope your all having a wonderful night!

xo Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment