Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet Potatoe Cassarole with Praline Topping

Hey guys, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would share one of my favorite things to eat. I look forward to it almost as much as the turkey and the stuffing....lol.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I know that I did! :)

Preheat Oven to 350F


6-8 medium sweet potatoes
8oz crushed pineapple
salt
black pepper
1 egg

Prick potatoes and stick them in the microwave until firm to the touch but cooked. I would say You don't want them to get mushy. Then you take all ingredients listed above minus the pineapple and mash them all together with a potato masher in a bowl. Then once all is mixed together add in the pineapple.

Praline topping

1c flour
1c brown sugar
1/2c pecans
1 stick butter(melted)

Mix all ingredients to create crumble topping. Then once everything is mixed together place it on top of the sweet potato's. Bake for 30 minutes! :)

XoXo
Kait

p.s. What are some of your favorite recipes??

No comments:

Post a Comment