Friday, June 3, 2011

Phase 2- Day 8

So I'm finally on phase 2 Haha! I feel like I should post a picture of myself showing you guys the progress, but I realized that I never took a beginning picture. Which is a little bit of a bummer because now I can't do a before and after. However I'm still really exited with the progress that I've made. So far I have lost 6-7lbs, but I have not weighed myself since the last time I wrote to you guys. I'm hoping that I have lost more weight since the last time I weighed in. I probably should not have eaten that chocolate glazed doughnut this morning, but its National Doughnut Day so I just had to go and get my free doughnut...lol. That's all for now, promise to keep you guys posted! Make sure to go out and get your free doughnut. Dunkin Doughnuts is giving their free doughnut with the purchase of any size coffee. If you have a Krispy Kreme by you they are giving one free doughnut per person! Talk to ya'll soon.

xo
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment