Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by, Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Confess
by: Colleen Hoover

Expected publication date: March 10, 2015
From Goodreads:

 This week's pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:



 Aubrurn Reed has her entire life mapped out. Her goals are in sight and there's no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas Art Studio in search of a job she doesn't even expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry.

For once, Auburn take a risk and puts her heart in control, only to discover Owen is keeping major secrets from coming out. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything important to Auburn, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it.

The last ting Owen wants is to lose Auburn, bu he can't seem to convince her the truth is sometimes as subjective as art. All he would have to do to save his relationship is confess. But in this case the confession could be much more destructive than the actual sin...



I am a HUGE Colleen Hoover fan, everything that I have read of her's I have absolutely LOVED! So I have no doubt that this newest novel is going to be just as good.

What's your " Waiting on " pick this week? Post your links and choices in the comments below. I look forward to seeing them!




Thanks so much fro stopping by!

Happy Reading

Kait



2 comments:

  1. This is the second time I've seen this book today. Maybe it's time for me to jump on the Colleen Hoover bandwagon... Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't come across a Colleen Hoover book that I haven't liked. You should definitely check it out! :)

      Delete