Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (3)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by, Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Some Kind Of Perfect (Calloway Sisters 4.5)
by: Krista and Becca Ritchie

Expected publication date: May 20, 2016
From Goodreads
Publisher: Self published

This week's pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:


26148181


Addicted Series Full-Length Epilogue Novelfalling in love was just the beginning





I am IN LOVE with this series, and these characters! I could be more excited and sad  for the release of this book. These characters have formed a special place in my heart and I am in no way ready to say goodbye! But I also can not wait to see how it all ends. These characters seriously feel like old friends, and have grown so much throughout the series. However, even though it will break my heart to have to say goodbye.  All good things must come to an end right. The best thing about books though, is that it never really ends. We can always go back and revisit our favorite characters over and over again. I say this now, but I guarantee that when I finish this book I will be a blubbering mess of feels.

If you have read this series then you know exactly what I am talking about, and if you have not yet met these wonderful characters. You are seriously missing out and I encourage you wholeheartedly to go and grab a copy of Addicted To You, the novel that started it all!

You can grab a copy through the links below of Addicted To You
AMAZON | BARNES & NOBLE


Now what books are you waiting for, please share in the comments below! :) 

1 comment: