Saturday, November 5, 2011

The END is near for One Tree Hill


Today is a very historic and sad day in the world of One tree Hill fans! Today marks the 1st day of filming the SERIES FINALE *insert tears here*. I can not believe that after nine seasons and almost 10 years that this wonderful show is ending. I do not know what I am going to do once the last episode aires. Its going to be like loosing Harry Potter all over again, but like 10x's worse. I mean I have been watching this show since I was a sophomore in high school. I am now a senior in college to be graduating this year. I have gone and visited Wilmington, NC twice since the show started. I feel like I am apart of this show, so as sad or pathetic this may sound I feel like when this show ends I am going to be loosing a part of myself. One Tree Hill has weaved its way into my life so much and I just can not imagine my life without it. I know that all good things must come to an end, and I am very excited to see what comes next in the lives of all the stars of OTH and Mark Schwan. Thus ends my rant about One Tree Hill and I shall leave you all with one of my favorite quotes of the show that teaches a great life lesson....


"The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past... and recognize that everyday won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair... remember it's only in the black of night you can see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for... Maybe you'll get more than you ever could have imagined... Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end... the journey is the destination  ~Whitey" (OTH episode 3:15)





xo Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment