Monday, November 7, 2011

QOTD

So with this being the finale week of OTH filming EVER! I will be posting a QOTD and each quote will be from One Tree Hill and represent a lesson that has been taught because of it. 

My best friend recently reminded me of a quote, by William Shakespeare,that seems appropriate. "There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound up in sorrows and in miseries. On such a full sea, are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves or lose our ventures." I think that what that quote means is that life is short and, opportunities are rare, and we have to be vigilant in protecting them. And, not only the opportunities to succeed but, the opportunity to laugh, to see the enchantment in the world, and...to live, because life doesn't owe us anything. As a matter of fact, I think we owe something to the world. And, if we can just believe.. I'm sorry, I have more, I just, think I'm having my baby. - HJS (SO4E20)




Thank you to the #OTH Cast and Crew for 9 years of Pure Bliss! 


xo Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment