Friday, November 11, 2011

Naley Final Day of Filming



In honor of tonight being the filming on the last Naley scene EVER! Here is one of my favorite quotes of Naley, said by none other than Brooke Davis:

I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley and some how I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And, I'm afraid say it out loud because maybe if life finds out it'll try to beat it out of them and that will be a shame. Because, we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know. That feeling that everything's going to be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, and here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter.

Naley has shown me that True Love exists. Even though they are just fictional characters, they have given me hope that one day I will find the one person on this planet that makes my heart ache in a good way. Knowing that he feels the same way about me as I do about him.  They have shown me that its ok to wait until I find him, and that I deserve to find him!

A big thanks to the Cast & Crew of One Tree Hill. These 8 years have been a blast and have changed my life forever! 


xo Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment