Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just as Promsised some good news! :)

Hey Guys!

I know that my last blog was basically doom and gloom and I am sorry about that. It was just getting to the point where I needed to express my feelings in so way. Writing just seemed to be the perfect outlet for me. Which is weird, because I was never the writer in my group of friend.

Anyway...on to the good news.

Drum roll please........


I GOT A JOB!!!! Yes ladies and gentleman, I Kaitlan am a working person in society!! I just got the news yesterday. I had applied to this one place about two weeks ago and I was really hoping that things would work out. I had been waiting to get a phone call from them for a little while, when last Friday I got a call from the the woman in charge of hiring. I was out at the time and had missed the call. So of course I called her back when I got home and of course she had stepped out....lol. So this whole week this woman and I have been literally playing phone tag. That was until yesterday, when I gave the store a call and the woman I had been wanting to speak to was actually there! I was so excited. We got to talking and see was saying how she wasn't sure if I was still interesting in working because I would not be needed until mid July. As soon as she said that I was overjoyed, because as most of you know I am going on a cruise and I wouldn't be back until the second week in July anyway. So we got to talking me and she had told me that I could come in before I left or after I got back. I told her that it would not be a problem for me to come in to talk about hours and wages and things before I left. She said that was great, they could give me a tour talk and then once I got back from the trip I could start training. when I got off the phone I could not stop smiling. Silly I know, but I could not help myself...lol. This just took a huge weight off of my shoulders and it was amazing to be free of that burden.

Thanks all for listening. Hope y'all are having a wonderful night/day :)

XoXo
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment