Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Dates

So today was a big day for me! I know this is probably weird saying this because I am 20 years old and have never been on a date...well not anymore!

Today I had my first first date...haha. That just makes me laugh. When a guy asks me out, my answer is without a doubt no. I just don't understand what a guy could see in me, plus all of the guys that have previously asked me out have either drank, smoked pot, or been suspended for sexually harassment. Just my luck right!

Well thankfully a very nice guy by the name of Mike has walked into my life. I don't know if we are going to actually become gf and bf, but he is such a sweet guy and if things don't go any further Im glad that he was my first date.

He came and got from my house, and came right to the door like a perfect gentleman. He had a really good conversation with my mom, she already really likes him..lol. Our plans were to go to the mall so that he could get rid of some gift cards that he had left over from Christmas, but the mall was closed when we got there..which was no fun! So we went to a near by movie theater to see the new Fast and Furious, but the times were all screwy. So we ended up going to another movie theater about 20 min away, and saw the movie there, then we went to Coldstone and got ice cream afterward. For the final stop of the evening he dropped me off back at my dorm it was the sweetest thing gave me a hug and then left.

Hope all of you had a lovely weekend...I know I did..lol.
I think for my next post I will do a vlog...that should be fun..haha

Much Love
~Kait


p.s. If anyone has any funny first date stories and doesn't mind sharing I would love to hear them!
=)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I am 26 and haven't been on many dates really. The last date I went on...I think I literally drove him away...

    I drove the wrong way down a one way street. I had been on a few dates with this same guy prior to that one. Things were fine...then after that date...nothing. It as like he disappeared. :/

    Ah well I look back now and laugh.
    Good luck! :)
    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete