Friday, April 10, 2009

Wisdom Teeth and MUCH more...

Ok so this past Tuesday I had to get my wisdom teeth removed. Not as bad as I thought, but the only thing that sucks is the fact that you can't eat like normal. Yes of course I knew that before I went and had them removed, but I was thinking ok whatever I'll just eat food like normal anway! Well that so did not work out as planned...lol. Let me tell you food and I are like two peas in a pod! Its like torture only being able to eat with my front teeth and only eating water ice and ice cream. Don't get me wrong..I love my ice cream and water ice just as much as anyone else, but I want me some REAL food! I can't wait till I can eat and not have to worry about stitches or dislodging a clot.

OK now that that's done..lol. Sorry for my outburst, but needed to vent about that..lol.

Now these past few days I have been kind of outside of the cyber world, and let me tell you I have so much catching up to do. Its been so stressful trying to get everything done..lol. I just can't wait till the summer is here, then I would know if I was finally in the nursing program, and at least be able to start my life and work towards a goal. I'm not sure If I have mentioned this to anyone, but I am technically not in the program yet..I have just been doing GenEd courses for the program, and I am running out of courses to take. The bad part about that is in order to continue being on my father's insurance and getting my scholarships I need to be a full time student. Right now I am only registered for 3 courses, and that's only part time. So I've been keeping my fingers crossed.

On a happier note!

I am a proud owner of a new SGP T-shirt! I think that its great what SGP is doing! They are really making us all truly feel like we are apart of this team. I don't think that I can say that enough. They have reached and touched so many people all over the world, and like we all said in the video that Megan Mary and Geoh created they are such an inspirational group of people.



Speaking of the video, as many people have already done here is the full video that I sent in for the collaboration video. Enjoy =)






Much love,
<33 Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment