Sunday, May 15, 2011

The 17 Day Diet - phase one

As you guys can see from the title I have started this 17 Day Diet. This diet consists of 4 phases. I am currently on phase 1, which sadly is the hardest phase of them all. The big thing about this diet is that every 17 days you enter a new phase to keep yourself from platauing and not looseing any weight or just staying at the same weight. I am currently on day 6 of phase 1 and let me tell you it is no picnic. The things that I am allowed in phase one are fruits (but not after 2pm), vegetables, egg whites, 4 whole eggs with the yolk a week, skinless chicken breast, and turkey( can be ground or not). In addition to that I have to drink hot water with lemon and green tea with every meal. However I feel that it is working because my clothes are already starting to fit better. I have not weighed myself but my mother lost 15 lbs in the first phase one and I am convinced that this is going to work. I will no longer be the fat girl. Promise to keep you all posted on my progress.

Best wishes and happy Sunday.

xoxo
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment