Saturday, April 25, 2009

Procrastination

pro⋅cras⋅ti⋅nate:

–verb (used without object)
1. to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost.
–verb (used with object)
2. to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.


This is me in one word. I am procrastination...lol. Sadly I always wait till the last minute to do anything. I had a project due this past Thursday, and I did it in one night. I did. not sleep at all this past Thursday. That just shows how badly I am at getting things done on time. In my defense though, I did get the project almost a week later than everyone else.

I think I need to go to Procrastination rehab, or I am going to be in serious trouble..lol. Especially if I get into the nursing program. Just seeing what Katie had to do this year and last, I will be completely screwed if I do not do my work in a timely manner.

I have tried everything...writing things on my calender, buying a planner, writing things on my hand, on my computer desktop. It just does not seem to be working, that or I just don't want to put the energy towards getting my work done.

SO if any of you have any good ideas of how to get rid of my procrastination...please oh please let me know!

Much Love,
Kait


p.s. Thank you SOGO for introducing us all to Bibis. Her voice is amazing! Check her out on youtube. Just in case here is the video that was filmed with her singing Foxes. Foxes is a song that she wrote, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment