Saturday, April 4, 2009

Soundtrack of my Life Part 2

Name of the Game: Soundtrack Of My Life

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!

Opening Credits: Rock Me In-Brittany Spears

Waking Up: It takes Two- Hairspray Soundtrack

First Day At School: First Time-Lifehouse

Falling In Love: Wreck of the Day- Anna Nalick

Fight Song: Holler- Spice Girls

Breaking Up: How to Save A Life- The Frey

Prom: Heart Breaker- Pat Benatar

Life: Its You- Annie Stella

Mental Breakdown: Lap Dance-NERD

Driving: Play My Music-Jonas Brothers

Flashback: My Halleujaha Song

Getting Back Together: This is Me- Demi Levato

Wedding: Inconsolable- Backstreet Boys

Birth of Child:Everything's Magic- Angels and Airwaves

Final Battle: Welcome to my Life- Simple Plan

Death Scene: I need You- Faith Hill & Tim Mcgraw

Funeral Song: Auld Lang Syne- Jack Ingram

Ending: Fabulous- Ryan and Sharpy HSM


hmmm...this is very interesting...lol

Much Love
~Kait

1 comment: