So I was in the Gym listening to my ipod and I got to thinking what would be on the soundtrack to my life. Weird to be thinking about at the gym..lol. In the words of Peyton Sawyer " when it comes to music there are two types of people...people who listen to the lyrics and figure out what the song is saying, and then there are those that listen to music for the beat."
I would like to think of myself as a Lyric person most of the time, my friends laugh at me sometimes because I'll be like listen to this part and make sure that you listen to the words,and they'll look at me like Im crazy..haha.
So as for the soundtrack of my life this is what I got so far...
1) Turn Turn Turn- The Byrds
2) Pictures of You- The Last Goodnight
3) We Used to be Friends- The Dandy Warhols
4) I Want Something that I Want- Bethany Joy Galeotti & Grace Potter
5) Try Again- Aaliyah ft. Timbaland
6) She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
7) Love Save The Empty- Erin McCarley
So I encourage all of you to try and figure out what would be on the soundtrack to your life? You only live once! :)