Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Days

I love the rain don't get me wrong, but its on those days where you just feel like doing nothing ya know. I mean the sky is all dark and grey and the sun shine that usually makes you happy is perfectly hidden behind the clouds. Today was one of those days. All I wanted to do was go downstairs lay on my couch and either curl up with a good book or watch movies all day, while drinking tea.

Although my plans for the day had me doing other things... I had plans to meet my friends for breakfast this morning at 10 and it was just so hard to get out of bed...lol. when I woke up it was pouring rain, all I kept on doing was looking outside being its not 10 am already its still dark! Needless to say I got up and went to this little restaurant called Anna Marie's. Its one of the cutest places that you will ever visit. When I drive by there I will definitely have to take a picture and post it for you guys. The people there are so warm and welcoming. They always have smiles on your faces, and even during a rainy day its contagious.


Then I hung out with my madre and went to target. My brother needed to get some blank cd's. I was able to get my friend Katie/roommate her birthday cards. Im not sure what to get her, but I'll think of something..lol.

So even though I did not get to lay on the couch and watch movies or read a book, I think that I had a relatively good day, considering the weather..lol.

Then I had to come back to school unfortunately to finish my finals. I am so ready for school to be over and done with. Although I must say I am a little sad that this school years almost over. My roommate Katie is graduating this year, and its going to be so weird here with out her. Im so used to seeing everyday during the week, and occasionally during the summer. I know I know...Im acting like I'll never see her again, its just going to be a little outside the norm next year.Our suitmate kryssy is going to be my roommate next year and I think that we're going to have a good time next year. :)

I hope that you enjoyed my day..thought that I would update for you since I have been so busy lately preparing for finals. Hope you all had a good weekend :)

<3 Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment